Some (mostly general audience and survey) talks:
- A Complexity-Theoretic Perspective on Algorithmic Fairness, 2018
- Computation and Society: The Case of Privacy and Fairness, Stanford 2017
- Oded Goldreich – Defining Moments, OdedFest 2017
- A Zig-Zag Recipe in Jewish Scriptures, AviFest 2016
- Constant Round Interactive Proofs for Delegating Computation, TCS+ 2016
- Guilt-Free Data Dredging via Privacy, Ben-Gurion University 2015
- Getting Harder All the Time? Simons 2015
- Fairness, Privacy and Social Norms, Northwestern 2013
- Randomness and Pseudorandomness (forgot where I gave it :-)). Also two posters: Randomness and Pseudorandomness, TechFest 2011 (with Cynthia Dwork)
- The Many Entropies in One-Way Functions, “Barriers in Computational Complexity II” workshop, 2010
- Randomness vs. Memory: Prospects and Barriers, “Barriers in Computational Complexity” workshop, 2010
- Walk the Walk: On Pseudorandomness, Expansion, and Connectivity, Israel Math Union, 2008. Similar with more focus on pseudorandom walks: Pseudorandom Walks: Looking Random in The Long Run or All The Way?
- Expander Graphs: The Unbalanced Case, “Expanders in Pure and Applied Mathematics” workshop, IPAM 2008
- General audience talk on TOC, related Hebrew version (not identical), given at the Weizmann Institute around 2007
- On Black-Box Separations in Cryptography, TCC 2006
- Cryptography: on the Hope for Privacy in a Digital World, Harvard Center for Research on Computation and Society (CRCS) 2005
- Randomness Conductors I and II, Institute for Advanced Study, 2002
- Why Extractors? Princeton-Area Center for Theory 2001
(Very) partial list of other professional activities:
Director, CS MS program, Stanford
Steering Committee chair: International Conference on Randomization and Computation (RANDOM).
Steering Committee: Innovations in Theoretical Computer Science (ITCS)
Scientific Advisory Board (SAB) of the Simons Institute
Co-Organizing TOCA-SV meetings of the Sillicon-Valley Theory Community (since November 2016)
Co-Director, Research School of Mathematics and Computer Science, Weizmann Institute (2007 – 2009).
Editorial and Scientific Boards: Electronic Colloquium on Computational Complexity (ECCC). Past: IACR Journal of Cryptology (JofC). SIAM Journal on Computing (SICOMP), ACM Transactions on Computation Theory (ToCT).
Program Committees: CRYPTO 2001, RANDOM 2001, FOCS 2002, TCC 2004, EUROCRYPT 2004, ICALP 2005., FOCS 2005, TCC 2007, CRYPTO 2007, RANDOM 2007 (PC Chair), STOC 2008, TCC 2009 (PC Chair), CCC 2010, CCC 2011 (PC Chair), FOCS 2013 (PC Chair), ITCS 2016